The History of All Saints' Church Annesley
The church was built in 1874 to replace the Old Annesley Church on the nearby Annesley Estate. This website is currently under development, and a considerable amount of information regarding the church is being prepared to be included in these page, including its history and the history of our of patrons , the Chaworth Musters estate. Please check back for more updates.
In the meantime, information can be found on the following pages:
Do get in touch with details of other interesting and relevant information and websites, we'd love to feature it here.